Students are required to apply for government aid through their home province. Visit your home province’s student aid website to find out more about:
- Applying for student aid
- Keeping your loans in interest free status
- Repaying your loan
Out of Province forms
The Student Awards & Financial aid (SAFA) office can assist with completing various out of province forms (e.g. confirmation of registration, confirmation of attendance, confirmation of student status, program information forms).
How to submit:
- Send by email to firstname.lastname@example.org using Sendit, the University’s secure file transfer service.
- In the email include your name, student number, and which province the form is for.
- Please submit in a fill-in PDF format. The fill-in feature of a PDF form displays in Google Chrome. If using Firefox, open the form in Adobe Reader to access the fill-in feature. You can download Adobe Acrobat Reader free.
- Please don't submit a request through e-commerce or via the Proof of Enrolment page.
Provincial student aid websites
Submit this form to our office if you're:
- a part time student with previous part-time loans, or
- a full-time student with previous full-time loans from another province
You can also complete a Confirmation of Enrolment online with the NSLSC On-Line Service.