Spring OSAP amounts will be posted to student Quest accounts under ‘Anticipated Aid’ on an ongoing basis over the next several weeks. Keep checking Quest to see if it’s been loaded, then you will be able to complete your Promissory Note.
What is a Bursary?
Bursaries are based primarily on financial need but may include other selection criteria such as extracurricular involvement or leadership. Bursaries are meant to supplement, not replace, students' primary sources of funding such as OSAP (Ontario Student Assistance Program) or other provincial financial assistance, employment income, and parental/spousal contributions.
Please refer to the Government aid section of our web site for information regarding bursaries for students with disabilities.
For further information about the bursaries that are administered by University of Waterloo please look over the following links.
- University of Waterloo guarantee of undergraduate student financial support
- Entrance Bursary
- Automatic bursaries for OSAP students
- UWaterloo Full-time Bursary
- Graduate Student Bursary
- Part-time undergraduate Bursary
- Waterloo International Full-time Undergraduate Emergency Bursary
- Apply for specific bursaries and awards