The Circle Program honours and celebrates the most generous among our annual supporters.
|Chancellor's Circle||annual gifts of $5,000 or more|
|Governors' Circle||annual gifts of $2,500 to $4,999|
|President's Circle||annual gifts of $1,000 to $2,499|
|Leaders of Tomorrow Circle*||annual gifts of $250 to $999|
* Waterloo alumni who make annual gifts and received their last University of Waterloo degree in the past 10 years.
Through their support, our Circle donors:
- encourage and reward excellence through scholarships and other financial awards
- provide the tools for experiential and entrepreneurial approaches to teaching and learning
- enhance the student experience through support for libraries and athletics
- enable student-focused services designed to build a strong sense of community
- build innovative and sustainable facilities
- help our students and faculty carry out transformational research
In recognition of their support, our Circle members receive the following gestures of appreciation:
- an invitation to attend our annual President’s Reception, which brings Circle members together with our senior leaders
- select publications and communiqués
- recognition in the annual honour roll of donors on our website
- special invitations and other courtesies
Your ongoing support
Circle donors can establish an annual award in their name, or in honour or memory of someone special (recurring gift of $2,000 or more per year for a minimum of 5 years).
When you choose to invest in our students, faculty and campus community, you become Waterloo’s partner in the experiences and innovations that are happening every day.
Charitable tax receipts are issued for all contributions. For more information, contact Lauren Weber.