Department of Statistics and Actuarial Science, co-director of the Survey Research Centre
Christian Boudreau, PhD, has been a faculty member in the Department of Statistics and Actuarial Science and the Associate Director of the Data Management Core of the International Tobacco Control Policy Evaluation (ITC) Project since 2005. The ITC Project conducts longitudinal surveys amongst smokers and non-smokers in more than 25 countries. Dr. Boudreau thus brings extensive knowledge and expertise on applied survey sampling and survey methodology. In addition to surveys, his research interests include longitudinal studies, competing risks and survival analysis.
Department of Geography and Environmental Management, cross appointed to the School of Public Health and Health Systems, co-director of the Survey Research Centre
Susan Elliott, PhD, has been a faculty member in the Department of Geography and Environmental Management and Public Health and Health Systems since 2010. Professor Elliott is a health geographer with particular interests in global environmental health. She is an Adjunct Professor with the United Nations University Institute for Water, Environment and Health and research lead for the AllerGen national centres of excellence on gene-environment interactions and allergic disease. She is the Principal Investigator for GLOWING – the Global Index of Wellbeing initiative and is a member of the Federal Food Expert Advisory Committee. The majority of Dr. Elliott’s research is characterized by science-policy bridging; that is, how can science affect policy and hence, human health.
- Stephen Watt - Dean of Math Faculty (or appointed representative)
- Stefan Steiner - Chair of Department of Statistics and Actuarial Science
- Daniel O'Connor - Chair of Department of Sociology and Legal Studies
- Julie Joza - Acting Chief Ethics Officer, Office of Research
- Leia Minaker - School of Planning
- Sarah Wilkins- Laflamme - Department of Sociology and Legal Studies
- Ashok Chaurasia - School of Public Health and Health Systems
- Sasha Graham – Student representative – Department of Sociology
- Zoushanyue (Sophie) He - Student representative – Department of Statistics and Actuarial Science