The specifications for each research project are unique. Please see below for pricing and timing guidelines.
To help us prepare a quote, please fill out the research study checklist with as much information you have about your project. We realize you may not have all the answers at this time. We will contact you within 2 business days to confirm quote details and provide quote timing. If you require more immediate assistance, please call us at (519) 888-4567 ext. 35071.
We are often asked how much our services cost. While the costs for survey data collection is dependent upon the study specifications, starting costs for basic, short survey research studies can range as follows:
- Web survey (5 questions), hosted for 1 month: $4,500 to $10,000
- Telephone survey (5 to 8 minutes in length), with minimal study participant qualifications: $45 to $55 per completed survey.
Similar to pricing, the time it takes to review a survey, program and properly test the survey, conduct the data collection and complete the final data files also varies depending on the study specifications. Typical timelines for the basic, short survey research studies outlined above are as follows:
- Review of survey: 1-2 weeks
- Programming and testing: 4-5 weeks
- Data cleaning, processing and provision of final data files: 4 weeks following end of data collection