The specifications for each research project are unique. Please see below for some basic pricing and timing guidelines but please note project costs can vary depending on different variables such as the type of survey, the length of survey and the population being surveyed.
To request a quote or to speak to us about your project, please don't hesitate to call us at (519) 888-4567 ext. 35071 or email us at email@example.com. If you prefer, we also offer the option of filling out our research study checklist with as much information as you have about your project to help us prepare a quote. We realize you may not have all the answers at this time so please feel free to skip any sections. We will contact you within 2 business days to confirm quote details and provide quote timing.
We are often asked how much our services cost. While the costs for survey data collection is dependent upon the study specifications starting costs for basic, short survey research studies can range as follows:
- Short web survey hosted for 1 month: starting at $3,000.
- Telephone survey (5 to 8 minutes in length), with minimal study participant qualifications: starting at $38 per completed survey.
- Web survey programming using Qualtrics: $40 per hour (UW faculty, staff and students only).
Similar to pricing, the time it takes to review a survey, program and properly test the survey, conduct the data collection and complete the final data files also varies depending on the study specifications. Typical timelines for the basic, short survey research studies outlined above are as follows:
- Review of survey: 1-2 weeks
- Programming and testing: 4-5 weeks
- Data cleaning, processing and provision of final data files: 4 weeks following end of data collection