We set a goal and we beat it again! At the beginning of 2016 we let you know that the University of Waterloo’s United Way Campaign had met its 2015 goal to help the community. Now you can learn more about the behind the scenes of the campaign by reading the 2015 Annual Report. The report reviews the highlights and impact of the 2015 campaign, the people behind the campaign and the fundraising events that bring the campus together every October.
Check out the report to discover:
- how the University of Waterloo came together to raise $267,535.95 - over 5% of Kitchener-Waterloo & Area’s $5,075,750 total
- the many community connections the University of Waterloo has to the United Way
- a few of the 130 campus volunteers who contributed by organizing over 55 events and activities that raised $25,000
- the numbers of the campaign, including the fact that 100% of the University of Waterloo’s Executive Council donated to the campaign
- which award the University of Waterloo was awarded at the Kitchener-Waterloo & Area Community Spirit Awards 2015
- the great photos and videos captured throughout the campaign
Looking ahead to the 2016 campaign: What's coming up
- Mark your calendars! We’ll be launching our campaign by going red again for United Way on Tuesday, October 4
Want to learn more?
We have opportunities for you to support and get involved in our 2016 campaign.
Thank you for your continued support! We look forward to working with you again this year to help strengthen the community for all.