How did black and gold go red?
Thanks to volunteers across campus, the University of Waterloo went red today to support the university’s 2016 United Way campaign. You can even find red cookies in Food Services outlets! Take photos of the red you see around campus and post them on Twitter or Instagram with the #UWUnitedWay hashtag.
Some of our volunteers kicked it off a little early at the United Way Train Pull on Friday, September 23 when the University of Waterloo team took the trophy once again!
This year, we’re making it even easier to give – you can now use ePledge to give online. This new secure system is easy-to-use.
- Use the link from the email sent to your @uwaterloo.ca inbox to the ePledge form.
- Enter your individual work email (@uwaterloo.ca).
- Enter the verification code.
- Click Create Account. You will receive a confirmation of identity if you have already used this email address.
- Click on the Confirm link in the confirmation email you receive. If you previously gave to the United Way with your @uwaterloo.ca email address you’ll see your previous gift and you can change your settings in My Profile.
- Click on the Pledge menu to make your gift for 2016. You have several choices on how to make your gift.
- Verify your information and provide your WatIAM username.
- Review your pledge and confirm.
- If you give via Payroll Deduction, Pension, Cash or Cheque, you’ll need to print your Thank you email, sign it and mail it to the UWaterloo United Way workplace campaign office.
For more detailed instructions of the ePledge process, make sure you go to the University of Waterloo United Way campaign website.