Get your Holiday shopping done early! University Relations is holding an online silent auction open to all, with all proceeds going to the United Way. Visit their website to view all of the amazing items on the auction block and each item's bidding status: University Relations Auction for United Way | University Relations | University of Waterloo (uwaterloo.ca)
SILENT AUCTION INSTRUCTIONS AND GUIDELINES
- Bidding on any item starts on October 25th at 8:30am and will continue until 12:00 pm on Friday, October 29th.
- To place a bid, email email@example.com with the subject line: UNIVERSITY RELATIONS AUCTION BID. In the email content, list the item name and amount you wish to bid.
- Bid on as many items as you want, as many times as you want.
- Bids will be ranked in the order of date stamp on the email received. The latest highest amount will be taken.
- Email bids will receive an acknowledgement return email.
- Bids must be made in a minimum increment of $1, but there is no maximum amounts to a bid (please no cents-whole numbers only will be counted).
- You will receive more information about payment once your bid has won. Only the winning bids will be requested to pay.
- Winning bidders can arrange to have their items picked up at EC5.
- We will be updating the bids as fast as possible.
- Have fun! Remember, 100% of the proceeds go to United Way.