Information for

Go to University of Waterloo's Graduate Studies and Postdoctoral Affairs website

  1. Explore University of Waterloo departments and schools that offer Collaborative Water Program degrees
  2. Review the admission requirements of your home department or school
  3. Review the application documents that you will need to apply
  4. Complete your online application, indicating the water program you wish to apply to
  5. Upload your documents using Quest, the University of Waterloo’s student information system

For more information visit University of Waterloo’s Graduate Studies and Postdoctoral Affairs