|Course length||Session start date*||Format||Program fees|
(Two to four hours per week)
|February 15, 2023
March 15, 2023
April 12, 2023
May 17, 2023
June 14, 2023
|Online||$190 + applicable taxes|
We offer a wide variety of online professional development opportunities, from individual courses to certificate programs. Our online courses offer the flexibility and convenience to study whenever and wherever you choose, making it easy to learn and work without conflicting with your busy schedule.
Who should enrol
- Professionals seeking online learning opportunities
- Individuals looking to develop new skills
- Individuals looking to gain introductory knowledge in various topics
- Each course runs for six weeks, and lessons are released on Wednesdays and Fridays of each week. You are not required to be online at any specific time.
- When the final lesson is released, you will have two weeks to complete the final exam. It is an open-book, multiple choice exam and you need to achieve a minimum of 65% to pass the course. There is only one opportunity to submit and pass the exam.
- A certificate of completion from WatSPEED is available upon successful completion of each course and emailed to you within two weeks.
- Individual course details, syllabus, and requirements can be found on specific course pages. Find your course by selecting a category of interest below.
- We will send you an email confirming your registration with instructions on how to access your course. We verify all enrolled students.
Basic computer literacy
Coding and programming
Adobe Photoshop Elements
Networking, security, and troubleshooting
Sales and marketing
CSS & HTML5
Writing and publishing
By taking a combination of ed2go courses, you may be eligible to receive a not just course certificates, but a program certificate! Learn more about our various ed2go program certificates below.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with the following and we will email the certificate to you:
- your name
- certificate name
- courses completed (names and dates)