An organization is only as strong as its first-line supervision. Key supervisory positions have the capability to leverage productivity and impact metrics. This online certificate program will guide you through the fundamentals of effective supervision and provide the skills and knowledge needed to work effectively with direct reports to enhance performance. You will also learn how to successfully transition from employee to supervisor, and better understand how to build teams with the in-demand skills and experience needed to thrive in today's marketplace.
What should enrol
- New supervisors
- Existing supervisors
- Aspiring supervisors
What you will learn
- Tactics for recruiting the right people and retaining them
- Tools for communicating, delegating, managing conflict, and achieving results
- Techniques for managing workloads and dealing with the constant demands of supervision
Complete the five following courses*:
- Essential Skills for New and Potential Supervisors
- Performance Management and Development
- Planning and Organizing Work
- Hiring and Retaining Staff
- Supervisory Communication Skills
*Courses may be taken in any order, but we highly recommend taking Essential Skills for New and Potential Supervisors first.