…Site managers have the ability to edit the link settings for broken links?
In light of recent events, for complete details of University announcements and updates, please visit the COVID-19 Information website.
What’s happening with the WCMS?
WCMS 3.0 update
Check out the new development roadmap to follow all of the WCMS 3 updates!
WCMS “people” survey summary
IST's Web Development team conducted a WCMS “people” survey to gather feedback from WCMS users that will help inform how “people” information is displayed on a website.
The survey was available to WCMS Point of Contacts (POCs) for a period of two weeks and received submissions from participants who were asked to comment on: how “people” are displayed; how information could be updated or configured; the content types used to display “people” information; how the “people” information is structed within the site; limitations or obstacles to using the current functionality.
For more details, download the WCMS “people” survey summary (PPTX) from the Building the Next WCMS website.
WCMS course offerings
We are back - virtually!
Have a question, or need some help with your website? A virtual Drop-in lab will be open every Thursday afternoon from 1-4 p.m. to provide WCMS content maintainers one-on-one website and training support.
Who’s new to the WCMS…
16 more sites have launched in the Waterloo Content Management System (WCMS) since our last update.
- Alumni Handbook (Single page)
- Employee Communication
- Faculty of Applied Health Sciences | Virtual Celebration (Single page)
- Faculty of Arts | Virtual Celebration (Single page)
- Faculty of Engineering | Virtual Celebration (Single page)
- Faculty of Environment | Virtual Celebration (Single page)
- Faculty of Mathematics | Virtual Celebration (Single page)
- Faculty of Science | Virtual Celebration (Single page)
- Indigenous-Mennonite Encounters in Time and Place (Conference)
- Microelectronics Heat Transfer Laboratory
- Our Food Future – Waterloo Region
- Rogers 5G Partnership
- Sensorimotor Control and Learning Lab
- Waterloo Grad Ready (Single page)
- Waterloo International Workshop on Neural Engineering and Rehabilitation (Conference)
- Welcome Warriors
New on Web Resources
Current development sprint:
Previous development sprints:
From the blog: