Did you know…
… IST has transitioned its IT Knowledge Base from TeamDynamix (TDX) to Atlassian’s Confluence platform?
In light of recent events, for complete details of University announcements and updates, please visit the Coronavirus Information website.
What’s happening with the WCMS?
WCMS 3.0 update
IST's Web Development team conducted a WCMS change management survey to gather feedback from WCMS users that will help inform change management processes for the WCMS 3 Rebuild project. The survey was available to the University campus community for a period of three weeks and received submissions from participants who were asked to comment on: concerns about this project and the potential impact on roles; current content type and revision functionality; lessons learned from the responsive project; website marketing; and any additional feedback. More information can be found on the Building the Next WCMS website.
WCMS course offerings
The WCMS Drop-in lab will not be an available resource at this time.
Who’s new to the WCMS…
Twelve more sites have launched in the Waterloo Content Management System (WCMS) since our last update.
- Ageing and Spirituality Conference (Conference)
- Bioinformatics Group
- Climate Xchange (Conference)
- Educational Developers Caucus 2021 (Conference)
- Future of Co-op (Single page)
- Future of Work-Integrated Learning (Single page)
- Future Proven (Single page)
- Future Workforce (Single page)
- Living Well with Dementia
- Psychology Discovery Conference (Conference)
- School of Accounting and Finances Brand Resources
- Waterloo.ai (Single page)
New on Web Resources
Current development sprint:
Previous development sprints:
From the blog: