This week's Web Dev Rev, guest-hosted by WCMS developer Eric Bremner, started with some Drupal-related notes:
- Nightwatch in Drupal Core
- Progress and Next Steps for Governance of the Drupal Community
- Should Umami/OOTB support backwards compatibility
- Our journeys within our community
- API-First Drupal: what's new in 8.5?
- Do I have to wait for Drupal 9 for my web project?
- The Layout Initiative
Then we had the "general" web development notes:
- Grid to flex
- The Slow Death of Internet Explorer and the Future of Progressive Enhancement
- Evolving Chrome's security indicators
Anyone who wishes to test out Media in Core can do so by using Eric's custom-built Drupal 8 module Test Media.
Next Friday continues our spring series of Web Dev Rev sessions run by the WCMS developers. Our host next week will be Tyler Struyk. We hope you'll join us on Friday, May 25th, in EC2 1021 (Millennium) at 11:00am.