Monday, January 30, 2017
All UWaterloo Scholar sites are being upgraded to 1.0 beta. This upgrade is scheduled to be deployed to production sites overnight on Monday, January 30, 2017.
These release notes are subject to change without notice until the final release date.
- Homepage banners are now available.
- Credentials can now be displayed in the header of each user's site.
- Office hours now allow line breaks.
- Support page now has a link to the Web Resources help pages for UWaterloo Scholar.
- Users can now import their publications from ORCID.
- Unneeded book outlines have been removed from all content types.
- Logging in via CAS now redirects to the current page.
- When saving a node, errors no longer cause extra options to show.
- Help text corrected for faculty field.
- Grammar corrections when displaying user's phone extension.
- Users can now select a faculty/department logo to be displayed.
- Summer has been removed as a class term.
- Menu items have been fixed to show proper placement, specifically Publications menu item.
- Removed unnecessary people glossary as a menu item choice.
- Ordered and unordered lists now properly align.
- Responsive menu is no longer missing when users are not logged in.
- Ability to add hyperlinks on the user's homepage.
- Users can now select to use their faculty colours.
- Design updated to new University of Waterloo brand guidelines.
- Homepage footers for user's sites has been moved to be inline with global footer.
- Having multiple tabs open for the same site will log out the user.
- Renaming/Editing file names for images does not work.