All UWaterloo Scholar sites are being upgraded to Drupal 7.54 and UWaterloo Scholar version 1.0. This upgrade is scheduled to be deployed to UWaterloo Scholar production sites overnight on Tuesday, March 28, 2017.
These release notes are subject to change without notice until the final release date.
- Users can now select a specific citation style for their site if they would prefer something other than the default.
- Bio and CV are now separate entities.
- Replaced the linking functionality in the editor, so internal site links can now be added when creating or editing links, and there are no restrictions on external links.
- Create/Edit tabs now appear for users that are logged in.
- Support for LaTeX equations using MathJax has been added.
- News items can now be redirected to an external URL.
- Classes now appear in the correct term order.
- Google Analytics fully tested and functional.
- Help text corrected for Person content type.
- Confusing "add new link" button removed from menu editing page.
- Pagination now appears on people pages when necessary.
- Opening UWaterloo Scholar sites in additional browser tabs no longer logs out UWaterloo Scholar sites in other tabs.
- Unneeded secondary menu has been removed.
- ORCID import now imports full information, into the correct fields.
- Renaming/editing file names for images now functions as expected.
- Placeholder email contact form has been removed.
- Updated Open Scholar core.
- Design completely updated to new University of Waterloo brand guidelines.
- H2 tags now appear correctly on all pages.
- Logo for St. Jerome's University has been updated to the new design.
- Logos for The Water Institute, Wilfrid Laurier University, and McMaster University have been updated to be properly transparent and meet accessibility and branding requirements.