All UWaterloo Scholar sites are being upgraded to UWaterloo Scholar version 1.4. This upgrade is scheduled to be deployed to UWaterloo Scholar production sites overnight on Thursday, March 15, 2018.
These release notes are subject to change without notice until the final release date.
- Non-functional import options inadvertently introduced in UWaterloo Scholar 1.3 are now removed.
- Uploads for both images and publications now function properly.
- Retired faculty can now request and be granted access to UWaterloo Scholar.
- ORCID import updated to use API version 2.0 and all functionality works as expected now.
- Bullet points on homepage now do not overlap Twitter widget.
- Publications sorted by type are now displayed correctly.
- All sites links are now pointing to https.
- Media displayed on the homepage now do not overlap the profile picture.
- Uploaded filenames are no longer automatically converted to lower case.
- Improved formatting for citations.