Version 1.5.8 of the Waterloo Content Management System (WCMS) has been pushed out to all sites.
WCMS version 1.5.8
Added optional "service" content type to list services offered by the area.
Added optional "project" content type to list projects offered by the area.
Added the ability to have "wide" web pages, without the right sidebar.
Added the "special alert" content type, which allows a special alert to be displayed at the top of selected pages; available to site managers and users with the new assignable "special alerter" role.
The "events" listing page now offers an iCal feed.
Users can now attribute blog posts to a person who is not a user on the site.
In blog content, added the ability to link to an MP3 file as a podcast. Inline player functionality is expected for the next release.
- Webform select option components no longer deletes value and key data on save when key is duplicated. A validation error is displayed instead.
- Webform select option components now allow changing and deselecting after a predefined value list is used.
- Webform no longer generates form controls with more than one label.
- System administrators now have all webform-related permissions.
- Replaced Tab Taber with uWaterloo Taxonomy Rights Access module for greater flexibility.
- Site managers with form editor permissions can now delete webform submissions.
- Blogs "read more" links now appear below left and right aligned images instead of beside.
- Fixed webform permission errors preventing site install after using Drupal Reset.
- Web page related links no longer autocomplete with visible encoding, preventing double encoding when the page is published (e.g. "&amp;").
- OFIS module no longer effects display of non-OFIS content when enabled.
- Removed "main" from the install profile.
- Updated FDSU site controller update hooks for consistency.
- Updated a number of Drupal contrib modules to the latest release.
- Fixed styling for people profiles on custom listing pages.
- Updated the name of the Faculty of Environment in the webform predefined value list.
- Removed favicon settings from site configuration.
- FDSU dashboard feature no longer shows as overridden with OFIS module enabled.
- Added some missing IMCE role-profile assignments.
- Ensure that CAS logout runs after all Drupal logout functions.
- Adjusted CSS for the "people" page so that images do not appear squished in Internet Explorer 8.
- Adjusted workbench views so that Drafts and Needs Review content can always be displayed when clicking on the title, and so that the resulting page has the control tabs across the top.
- Updated assorted features to not appear overridden when the date_ical module is enabled.
- Removed "original description" text from Mennonite Archives.
- Restored CSS that was removed when recreating features.
- Global footer links no longer rely on redirects, pointing directly to the appropriate page.