Version 1.8.6 of the Waterloo Content Management System (WCMS) has been approved for release. This is a maintenance release with no new functionality outside of features provided by an updated web form module.
This will be a graduated release. It is currently being rolled out to our development servers. We will be rolling it out to pilots and training sites this evening. Production sites will receive the release on Wednesday evening (July 30).
The new web form features are:
- Rules can be put in any order.
- Can now validate some fields completed out of several.
- Email setting can be cloned.
- Submission review page can be turned on to display before submit.
- Downloads can include information about logged-in submitters, such as department and phone.
- Submissions are given serial numbers, which can start at a selected
- Results table can be sorted by any column.
- File uploads show the allowed file extensions.