All WCMS sites (except Scholar sites) are being upgraded to 2.6.1.
This upgrade is scheduled to be deployed to pilot and dev sites overnight on Monday, March 19; production (live) sites will be upgraded starting Monday, March 26.
These release notes are subject to change without notice until the final release date.
Note: Some of these changes may also apply to Single Page, Conference and Publication sites.
- Added a workbench management page for Facts and Figures.
- The Snapchat icon width now appears correctly in IE 11.
- Pre-existing content that was set to the "standard" text format in news, events and person profiles will no longer cause the editor to disappear.
- On the "our people" page, job titles are no longer being truncated.
- Fixed several accessibility issues.
- RSS link on news pages no longer have a trailing slash.
- Site managers can now delete embedded facts and figures and embedded call to action content.
- Headers in teasers for events now get properly "demoted" on the event listing page.
- Social media share icons no longer appear on the user cancel page.
- Dollar signs and digits now appear correctly in embedded calls to action.
- The "bubble" background for facts and figures can now be disabled.
- The appearance of "small" text in facts and figures has been modified.
- 15 contrib modules were updated.
- Remote events block is now showing the correct faculty colours.
- The about page menu link no longer appears in the footer if the about page is removed.
- The conference location can now be selected from a list of University locations, instead of having to know the latitude and longitude.
- The banner image help text now uses text relevant to Conference sites.
- Improved validation for the Twitter widget.
- The session summary field is now a required field.