YouTube videos can be embedded within your page content.
- Copy the embed code from the YouTube video you want to embed on your page.
- Navigate to the WYSIWYG editor for the piece of content where you will embed the YouTube video.
- Select the Media browser button in the toolbar.
- A pop up form will appear. At the top, select the Embed from the web tab.
- Paste the embed code in the box.
- Click Submit at the bottom of the form.
- If necessary, make changes to the filename, descriptive text, or caption and click Save.
- At the bottom of the content editor, click Save to apply the changes.