In UWaterloo Scholar, Apps are the different content types available for your site. Apps can be:
- Public (available to be viewed by anyone)
- Private (available to be viewed by users who have logged into your website)
- Disabled (unavailable to everyone)
Only the Site Owner can manage a site's Apps.
Change Apps settings
- Hover (don't click) mouse over Build.
- Select Enable/Disable Apps.
- To the right of the app/content type you wish to change, select Public, Private, or Disabled from the drop down menu.
- Select Save.