This documentation provides information about how to use the WCMS as a content maintainer. Documentation is also available for developing for the WCMS.
On this page:
Other site templates:
See also: WCMS site roles and permissions
Body and sidebar content
Create and manage Web forms
There are 2 web form roles available:
- Form Editor (to create and edit forms)
- Note: Due to privacy/security consideration with web forms, WCMS Web Forms Creation [SEW101] training must completed before requesting this role.
- The Point of Contact (POC) for the site must submit a request to have this role added.
- Site managers can remove the form editor role or change the expiry once it has been assigned to a user.
- Form Results Access (to view/download form results)
- Privacy/Security - Deciding what to collect
- Web form checklist
- Web form tabs (and who can access them)
- Component types
- Conditional rules
- Create fillable PDF forms
- Validation rules
- Web form submission access
Access form results
Non-responsive (legacy) WCMS sites
- Call to action (CTA) buttons
- Site footer