This documentation provides information about how to use the WCMS 2 as a content maintainer. Documentation is also available for developing for the WCMS.
Already using the WCMS 3? Check out our WCMS 3 how-to documents!
On this page:
Other site templates:
Body and sidebar content
- Schedule content to publish/unpublish
- Sort and group Contacts
- Create Contact group listing page
- Tips for WCMS responsive design
- URL changes when moving or renaming content
Create and manage Web forms
There are 2 web form roles available:
- Form Editor (to create and edit forms)
- The website lead for the site must submit a request to have this role added.
- Site managers can remove the form editor role or change the expiry once it has been assigned to a user.
- Note: Due to privacy/security consideration with web forms it is recommended that form editors attend WCMS Web Forms Creation training.
- Form Results Access (to view/download form results)
- Privacy/Security - Deciding what to collect
- Web form checklist
- Web form tabs (and who can access them)
- Component types
- Conditional rules
- Create fillable PDF forms
- Validation rules
- Web form submission access