The Point of Contact (POC) for a site can request that the Award content type be enabled. The Award Content Author role can be assigned by a site manager.
The Award content type is used to display information on funding opportunities, such as awards, bursaries, and scholarships, for undergraduate students. Using the awards database, students can filter or search for all active funding opportunities that are relevant to them.
Site Managers can create new Award terms in Vocabularies under Dashboard.
Create an Award
- From the Administration bar, go to My Workbench.
- Click Create/Manage Content tab.
- Select Award.
- Click Add award.
- In Award name field, enter the name of the award (e.g., Example Award).
- Set Status to active, which allows it to be searchable in the database.
- Select the appropriate Citizenship (e.g., Select all status).
- Select the appropriate Level (e.g., Select all years).
- Select the appropriate Award type (e.g., Scholarships/awards).
- Select the Program type (e.g., Undergraduate).
- Set the program to Open to any program or select the appropriate Program(s).
- In Award description field, enter a description of the award.
- Select the appropriate Selection process (e.g., Application required).
- In Contact field, enter the contact information (e.g., Email us at email@example.com).
- Set the moderation state to Published, and click Apply.
Conference, Publication, and Single page
This content type is not available in other site templates.