Site Managers have the option of revising a Blog title and adding text to introduce the Blog.
For help on how to create a Blog post please visit our Add a Blog post how-to doc.
- From the Administration bar, click on Dashboard.
- Under Site management on the right-and side, click on Blog page settings.
- Enter a Blog title. The title of the blog will not change on the main menu, it will remain named as Blog. This name will be displayed once you click on the Blog in the menu.
- Add a Blog introduction (optional).
- Click Save configuration.