Site Managers and Content Editors can view a list of Broken links and edit the content to fix them.
- From the Administration bar, click Dashboard.
- Click Broken links from the Site management menu.
- In this table you will see URLs that are broken are resulting in errors. A 404 response results in a "page not found" error, a 301 response results in the identified URL redirecting to a different URL.
- Broken links (404s and 301s) should be fixed, click on the "edit node #" link to fix the broken link.
- Locate the broken link on the page (it could be in the body, sidebar related links, or sidebar complimentary content) and replace it with the correct URL.
- The broken link will be removed from the report.