The Waterloo Content Management System (WCMS) keeps a history of past revisions of many content types. Users have the ability to view and compare past revisions to the current revision.
- From the page/content you wish to see past revisions, select the Moderate tab at the top of the content.
- On this page you will see a list of all revisions, and who completed the change.
- To compare revisions, select the Compare revisions button.
- From the chart you are able to select two revisions to compare. Then, click Compare to view the differences.
- The differences between the two revisions chosen display in two columns.
- The column on the left shows the previous version - any changed sections are in yellow with anything removed marked in red text.
- The column on the right shows the current (or more recent) version - any changed sections are in green with anything added marked in red text.
- Click the Revisions button to return to the list of revisions or click the View tab to return to the page/content.