What is a Conference site?
This responsive template allows conference attendees to quickly and easily check everything from event locations and speakers, to session times and descriptions across multiple devices.
Where to begin
- Configure your Conference homepage settings.
- Configure your Conference settings (Site Manager).
- Start populating your site with content.
- Create Conference listing pages.
Supported content types
Conference content types
Looking for more content types? Check out which content types are available for each site template.
Content not supported
Please note that the Site footer content type, while visible and accessible on the Conference site, is not actually supported in this site theme. You are not able to display a specific site footer as you can on a standard website. This may be confusing and misleading, but we are unable to disable it from the site build, and are currently unable to 'hide' it from the content creation list.
Embedded content types
Embedded Facts and figures, Embedded Timelines, Embedded Call To Actions, and Image galleries may be available content types but are not properly supported in this theme.
Sidebar complimentary content
Sidebar complementary content area is not supported.
Expandable/collapsible template is not supported.
- Buttons on front page leading to more content, i.e. Blog, Video, etc., are not working.
- Session titles on front page appear as link text but do not link to specific content.
- Embedded Call to Action buttons are only appearing as link text and not as a button.
- Conference Speaker order is not working. Speakers will appear in alphabetical order regardless of the order number.