Conference settings menu allows Site managers to configure various elements of the site, including: social media information, the addition of a subscription link to a newsletter, the Banner image, the site footer, and the use of a sponsors carousel.
Note: A Site manager can select Save configuration at any time to save your edits while remaining on the settings page.
Under Contact information, enter all of the relevant social media information. The corresponding icons will appear in the footer of every page on your site (optional).
- Enter an Email address for your conference site.
- Enter a Twitter handle, a Twitter hashtag and Twitter URL associated with your conference.
- Enter a Facebook account link associated with your conference.
- Enter an Instagram account link associated with your conference.
- Enter a Linkedin account link associated with your conference.
- Enter a Vimeo account link associated with your conference.
- Enter a YouTube account link associated with your conference.
The MailChimp settings allow site visitors to subscribe to an MailChimp newsletter.
- Enter a Title for your form.
- Enter Button text. If left blank button text will be "Subscribe".
- Enter a Description for your form.
- Enter a URL for the MailChimp action.
- Enter a User/account ID.
- Enter a List ID.
You can customize the conference theme by adding a default banner image and custom footer.
- Add a Banner image for your conference.
Note: Images uploaded here will display on all pages of your conference site. You can add unique banner images on your individual listing pages by uploading a Listing page image.
- Add a Custom footer to your conference site.
Note: You can enter HTML.
Display Sponsors in a carousel above the footer on all pages except the Sponsors listing page.
- Optionally, enter a Title that will display above the Sponsors widget.
- Optionally, enter Introduction text that will display above the Sponsors widget underneath the Title.
- The Sponsors carousel is Enabled by default. If disabled, the Sponsors carousel will not display on any site page, including the homepage.
- Save configuration.