Site managers and Content editors can create Conference sponsors, as a way of displaying sponsors of the conference.
A Site manager can enable a Sponsors carousel in Conference settings. This carousel will appear on every page above the footer and will display sponsors name, logo and level of sponsorship. If disabled, the carousel will not display on any page of your site, including the homepage.
Create a Conference sponsor
- From the Administration bar, select My Workbench
- Select the Create/Manage content tab.
- Select Conference sponsor.
- Select Add conference sponsor.
- Enter a Title (sponsor name).
- Enter the Link text and URL for sponsor's website (optional).
- Add the sponsor's Logo (optional). Alternative text will need to be included.
- Select a Sponsorship level (optional). Sponsors can be rearranged within specific sponsorship levels. Note: The sponsorship levels will need to be created by a Site manager in the dashboard under Vocabularies > Conference Sponsorship Levels
- Save and Publish.
Configure the Sponsors listing page
Listing pages are created and published by default on your site, but will need to be configured. In order for the listing page to display properly, it must be placed in the site hierarchy. Listing pages can also be added to the main menu as a menu link.
- Repeat steps 1-3 from above.
- Select Rearrange conference sponsors.
- Use the cross arrows to drag and rearrange the conference sponsors.
- Click Save.