Site managers and Content editors can create Conference video, which will appear on the Video listing page. If enabled, the Videos widget will also display up to four videos on the homepage. YouTube and Vimeo videos are supported.
Creae a Conference video
- From the Administration bar, select My Workbench.
- Select Create/Manage Content.
- Select Conference video.
- Select Add conference video.
- Enter the Title of the video.
- Enter Link text for the video (optional).
- Enter the URL of the video.
- Up to four videos can be promoted to the front page; however, all of the the conference videos will be displayed on the video listing page.
- Save and Publish.
Enabling the Video widget on the homepage
- Select Homepage settings from the Administration bar.
- Check Enable box to enable the Video widget.
- Select Layout and Background colour options.
- Select Video widget settings link to further configure the widget.
Configure the Video listing page
Listing pages are created and published by default on your site, but will need to be configured. In order for the listing page to display properly, it must be placed in the site hierarchy. Listing pages can also be added to the main menu as a menu link.