Site Managers can configure an integration that provides notification via Microsoft Team when content is put in needs review status and/or published or when a web form submission is made.
- Create a new channel for the website you want to track. Right-click on the “. . .” next to the team name and select “Add Channel”. Name your channel after the website you’re tracking.
- Add a connector to the channel by right-clicking on the “. . . “ next to the channel name and selecting “Connectors”.
- Select “Incoming webhook” from the list.
- Give your webhook a name, upload an image (if you want) and click “create” to generate a URL for the webbook.
- Copy the URL to your clipboard and click “done”.
- In the Dashboard select Microsoft Teams Options from the Site Management section.
- Paste in the Webhook URL.
- Choose the types of notifications you'd like to receive.
Select Save configuration.