Site Managers can now choose to "ignore" links from the Broken links report. It is highly recommended to always confirm links are working prior to changing the link settings.
- From the Administration bar click Dashboard.
- From the Site management panel click Broken links.
- Find the link you want to ignore. Under Operations, select Edit link settings.
- Uncheck Check link status.
- Click Save configuration.
The link will be removed from the Broken links report.
Note: When all other fixes have failed, an admin may reset the link settings to try and fix an error.