Site maintainers can create organizational charts by applying the style to an unordered list, which has been entered into the Body field of a piece of content.
- From the Administration bar, click My Workbench.
- Select the Create/Manage Content tab and select the content type in which you wish to add the organizational chart, or it can be added to an existing piece of content.
- In the Body field, create an unordered list by clicking on the Insert/Remove bulleted list button in the editing toolbar.
Your content will now look similar to the following:
- Highlight the entire bulleted list and from the Styles drop down list select Org chart.
- The bulleted list will be formatted with a black box and the message: "The following will be displayed as an org chart once saved."
- Click Save.
- The bulleted unordered list will appear as a formatted organizational chart.