Person profile types are used to group profiles by relevancy and make searching for a specific profile easier. Site Managers can add a new Profile type to the default set.
- From the Administration bar, click on Dashboard.
- Under Vocabularies (right-hand side), select Profile type.
- Click Add term.
- Insert the new profile type in to the Name textfield. Profiles can now be searched and sorted by this type.
- Indicate any Synonyms for this type (if desired).
- Select Save.
- To re-arrange or nest profile types, click on the Dashboard again and select Profile type under Vocabularies. Re-arrange the profile terms by clicking on the arrows beside the name and dragging it to the desired location.
- Click Save.
- The Profile type will now appear in the list of Profile types when creating or updating a Person profile. Once applied to a new or existing Person profile, the Profile type will appear in the list on the sidebar of the Person profiles page. Profiles can now be filtered by this term.