Content maintainers can create a Nested publication article to populate the Publication website. A Nested publication article lives inside a Publication article; the nested article is generally too small or too short to be a main article.
When inserted into the body content of a Publication article, the Nested article will appear in yellow brackets with the option to select and view the full article on the same page.
Content type (nested view)
Example (nested view)
Content type (expanded view)
Example (expanded view)
Note: Nested publication articles can only be viewed after being inserted into a Publication article. There is no available Draft view for Nested publication articles.
Create a Nested publication article
- Create a new Nested Publication article.
- Select My Workbench in the black Administration bar.
- Select the Create/Manage content tab.
- Click Nested Publication articles.
- Click Add nested publication article.
- Enter the Headline.
Enter a Sub-Headline (optional).
Enter the Issue.
- Add the Author(s). Multiple authors may be added.
- Add a listing page image.
- Add a Teaser amount of information to display on the listing page.
- Add Content into the body field.
Save and Publish.
More on Nested publication articles
Nested articles will be referenced within Publication articles. They will be inserted into the body of the Publication article at cursor point.
When a Nested publication article displays, the Publication article will become grayed-out and the nested article will display in a new window on the right-hand side of the screen: