After you have created Menu items, you have the option of rearranging them to fit your preferences.
Note: Be careful when rearranging Menu items - changing a Menu item's level in the navigation structure will also change the URL.
- From the Administration bar click Dashboard.
- From the Site Management panel click Menus.
- Select List links from the Main menu.
- Using the cross-arrow on the left of each menu item, drag and drop each in to the desired order. For example, drag Undergraduate studies above News. Notice that all the child items under the Undergraduate studies parent item will come along with it.
- Click Save configuration.