Sometimes it can be useful to set a page title that differs from the page heading. Page titles show up in the browser tab, in search results, and are the default text for bookmarked pages.
Note: The page title should be similar to the page heading and reflect the content of the page.
- From the Administration bar, click My Workbench.
- Select the Create/Manage Content tab.
- Select Web Page.
- Click Add web page.
- Create a Title for the page.
- Add your content to the page.
- Scroll down and select Page title settings.
- Input a new Page title that will appear on the tab at the top of the browser window.
- Click Save.
- Change the moderation state to Published and click Apply.