What is a Single page site?
Single page sites are a Waterloo Content Management System (WCMS) responsive template to support:
- a marketing initiative or campaign,
- highlight initiatives, or
- or be used for program promotion.
Single page sites do not have a menu structure and are not meant to replace full WCMS sites.
See other WCMS single page sites and the guidelines for use.
Where to begin
- Configure your Single page site.
- Start populating your Single page with blocks and other content.
Supported content types
Single page blocks
Other content types
Looking for more content types? Check out which content types are available for each site template.
Content not supported
Please note that the Site footer content type, while visible and accessible on the Single page site, is not actually supported in this site theme. You are not able to display a specific site footer as you can on a standard website. This may be confusing and misleading, but we are unable to disable it from the site build, and are currently unable to 'hide' it from the content creation list.
Sidebar complimentary content
Sidebar complementary content area is not supported.
- An Embedded Timeline is available on Single page sites when it is the only embedded piece of content on the Single page home (ex. not compatible with Embedded Call To Actions, Embedded Facts and Figures, and Image galleries).
- Within Single page sites, bulleted and numbered list items are left-justified and do not have bullet or number indicators.
- Expandable/collapsable content is only available on the Single page home, and is not supported on web pages.