The Copy block may be used to display content that will not display in other Block types. The area functions similarly to a web page, so site maintainers have several options for formatting this content, or embedding social media widgets.
Embedded timelines or Embedded facts and figures will need to be embedded into a copy block in order to display on the home page. Please note: Embedded timelines and Embedded facts and figures must first be created before being embedded into this copy area.
Create a Copy block
- Select Copy block from the Block type drop down list.
- Add an Anchor link title to be used in the navigation block (optional).
- Enter the Title of the Copy block.
- Enter content in the Copy area.
- Select Remove to delete existing Copy block, or Add another Block to create another block.
- Save and Publish.