Use the Events block to add upcoming events to your Single page site. Events within the WCMS can be added, as well as non-WCMS events. Events will remain in place until manually archived or deleted by a Site manager.
- Select an Event type from the Block type list, a WCMS event or a non-WCMS event.
- Enter the Block title.
- Enter the Event URL.
For remote WCMS events: the URL must be for an event within the WCMS; the URL will pre-populate much of the information required, though you will be able to edit it.
- Edit/add the Event title if necessary.
- Edit/add the Event date if necessary.
- The Add another item button is not currently working. To add another event click Add another event at the bottom of the block.
- Enter the Event teaser. This is a brief description of the event that will appear in the event block.
- Optionally, enter the Event cost.
Note: If the event is free, you do not need to enter 0, it can remain blank.
- Click Add another event to add more events.
- Save and Publish.