Tint is a platform that aggregates social media feeds from multiple sources (e.g., Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Pinterest, etc.) and beautifully displays it on your WCMS website.
NOTE: If you use Tint on your site you will need to provide an accessible equivalent.
- From the Administration bar, click My Workbench.
- Select Create/Manage Content tab.
- Select the content type (e.g., Web Page) you will add the Tint widget to and add a new page (e.g., Add web page).
- Place the cursor where the Tint widget should appear.
- Select the Tint button in the toolbar.
- A Tint Properties box will appear. Enter the Tint ID in the respective field (e.g., if the Tint URL is "https://www.tintup.com/t/uwaterloolife", then "uwaterloolife" is the Tint ID).
- Enter the height of the widget in pixels in the respective field (e.g., 300).
- Optional: enter keywords to filter and number of columns you want in the Tint widget.
- Click OK.
- Click Save.
- Change the moderation state to Published, and click Apply.