- Navigate to the piece of content you are wanting your Twitter Profile to appear on.
- Place your cursor where you would like the Twitter Profile to appear, and select the Twitter icon in the WYSIWYG toolbar.
- A Twitter Properties window will appear. From the Twitter widget type drop-down, select Profile.
- Provide the Twitter user name, and then click OK.
- There are different types of widgets besides the basic Profile, for more information see: How to create different types of twitter widgets.
- You cannot create a Twitter widget based on a privatised account.