Find here information and resources of high interest to graduate students in optometry and vision science.
Also check out all our other resources available through Witer Learning Resource Centre homepage.
WLRC Modules for Graduate Students
The WLRC offers a series of modules to support all Vision Science Graduate Students (MSc./PhD) at the School of Optometry and Vision Science. You may request to have a module run outside of the typical term schedule which is indicated in the brackets beside each module.
|WLRC Module #||Title||
|WLRC Module 1||WLRC Graduate Student Orientation||(Fall/Winter)|
|WLRC Module 2||Course Work and Research Support||(Fall/Winter/Spring)|
|WLRC Module 3||UW Thesis Template and Technical Skills for Writing||(Winter/Spring)|
|WLRC Module 4||Copyright, Fair Dealing and Author Rights||(Spring)|
|WLRC Module 5||Data Gathering - Planning and Organization||(Winter/Spring)|
|WLRC Module 6||Reviews and Systematic Searching||(Fall/Spring)|
Resources for Graduate Students
Clinical, research and teaching resources of interest to graduate students at the School of Optometry and Vision Science.
- Evidence Based Practice
- Ocular Pharmacology
- e-Books & e-Book packages
- Vision Science e-Reference
- General Online Reference Shelf
- Optometry research databases
- SAGE Research Methods Online
- Finding Conference Proceedings
- Journal impact factors (ISI Web of Knowledge)
- Conferences & CE
- UWaterloo Office of Academic Integrity
- UWaterloo thesis submission help guides:
- Calculate your Academic Footprint
- New books this week in the Witer Learning Resource Centre