Hey undergrads! Are you stuck on a draft and need some feedback? Working to a deadline but can’t book an appointment at the WCC? We’re here for you with our new eTutoring service. Get feedback over email on your written assignments, resumes and cover letters, presentation slides, or anything else!
Here’s how it works:
- Log in to WCOnline or create an account if you’re new to the WCC
- Select the “Undergrad Email Tutoring” calendar on the log-in page or in the drop-down calendar menu at the top of calendar.
- Choose a slot and answer the intake form questions.
- Upload your draft on the intake form. Include your assignment instructions or relevant details with your draft, or upload them as a separate document. Note: you won’t receive feedback if you don’t include your draft and your assignment instructors or relevant details (such as a job description if you’re submitting a resume).
- Tutors will spend one hour responding to your work, so lengthy documents may not be read completely.
- Wait for an email with feedback by 6 pm on the day of your selected slot.
Your feedback will include friendly and expert suggestions from a peer tutor for how to improve your draft. Tutors will spend one hour responding to your work, and they will look for direction from you about your key concerns. Remember: the WCC is not an editing service. We provide feedback based on your prioritized concerns so you can revise your own work!
We look forward to reading your work!
Please note Email tutoring will run from Monday, February 22 to Thursday, April 22