Kaufman family : 2013 accrual. - 1907-[ca. 2005].
81 cm of textual records and other material.
Accrual consists of materials created and accumulated by the Kaufman family, including materials created during their personal and professional lives and by Kaufman Rubber and Footwear. Includes photographs, materials relating to the William H. Kaufman Charitable Foundation, personal records, Kaufman Rubber and Kaufman Footwear records and ephemera, and three scrapbooks relating to birth control in Canada.
Also includes 10 architectural drawings; 2 prints; 8 photographs
Arranged in series as follows:
- Kaufman Family;
- William H. Kaufman Charitable Foundation;
- Kaufman Rubber Company;
- Title from content of the fonds.
- Extent is measured in linear metres of shelf space as occupied by the fonds.
- Donated in 2013 by the Kaufman family.
- Related records can be found in:
- Material is an accrual to the overall collection of Kaufman materials, including the A.R. Kaufman fonds, the W.H. Kaufman fonds and the Kaufman Footwear fonds.
Call number: GA 260