Dana Porter, Davis Centre and Musagetes Libraries closed as of March 17. All research and instruction questions and consultations are virtual. The most up-to-date information about access to services, collections, instruction and research support is available at COVID-19 Library service updates page.
Library staff continue to be committed to providing excellent services even during the current public health challenges. Tell us how we can help you and feel free to Ask us.
Virtual reference hours: April 6-May 11
- Chat: Monday to Friday, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.; weekend, noon to 4 p.m. (Good Friday, April 10: noon to 6 p.m.)
- E-mail: monitored Monday to Friday, 8 a.m. to 11 p.m.; weekend, 11 a.m. to 11 p.m. (Good Friday, April 10: noon to 6 p.m.)
- Centre for Career Action Library
- Centre for Teaching Excellence Library
- Conrad Grebel University College (Milton Good Library)
- Instructional Technologies and Multimedia Services
- Musagetes Architecture Library
- Optometry & Vision Science (Witer Learning Resource Centre)
- Renison University College (Lusi Wong Library)
- St. Jerome's University Library and Archives
- School of Pharmacy
- Stratford Campus delivery service: materials can only be picked up or returned between 8:30 a.m. and 4:30 p.m., Monday – Friday.