Renison International Education Travel Fund: ongoing availability $500 per student
The Renison International Education Travel fund exists to support students’ international education experiences connected to Renison degree courses and programs through the allocation of a travel bursary. Students participating in international travel related to Renison degree course or programs are eligible. Opportunities include:
- Study abroad (open to Renison registered students)
- Renison student mobility offerings taken in relation to other Renison degree course or program
- Renison field courses (open to students registered in Renison course)
- Internship and practicum placements (open to Renison registered students and students participating in a Renison placement)
- Student international experience that supports a learning objective of their Renison degree program, with endorsement of Renison faculty member. Please upload supporting letter from Renison faculty member.
Students may receive grant of $500 to subsidize transportation costs. Students are eligible to receive grant no more than two times.
For questions regarding filing out this webform please contact the Renison Registrar's office