Looking for an affordable, comfortable and convenient way to get to and from Toronto, Hamilton, and London? Try the Fed Bus!
This service is offered by the Federation of Students as an alternative to other bus services. For the latest information and to share any questions or comments, call the Feds office at 519-888-4042 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Purchasing a Ticket
Purchase tickets in advance at the Turnkey Desk in the Student Life Centre or online at http://fedbus.feds.ca.
One way ticket - $11
Round trip ticket - $20
Don't forget to bring your Watcard when you buy your Fed Bus tickets and when boarding the bus! Only University of Waterloo undergraduate students may ride the Fed Bus.
Fed Bus Schedule
Click here to view the schedule. This schedule is generally accurate, but it may change for holidays, Reading Week, or due to other circumstances.
Buses may be late due to traffic conditions. All buses depart on Friday from the Davis Centre (DC) front entrance on Ring Road and return on Sunday night at 7:30 p.m. from each location.
Important note: The last Fedbus of the term will be the weekend of April 5th to 7th . The bus will resume for the spring term on May 10th.
- Downsview - The Kiss'n'Ride in front of the subway entrance
- McCowan (Scarborough) - the McCowan Subway stop, corner of Busby and McCowan
- York Mills - Behind the Shell service station across from the subway entrance at the corner of Old York Mill Road and Yonge Street
- Richmond Hill - The York Region Transit and Viva terminal on 8700 Yonge Street. It was built near the ramp that connects Highway 7 and Yonge Street
- London* - At the bus terminal in Masonville Mall at the corner of Richmond and Fanshawe
- Hamilton* - At the Sheraton Hotel entrance in Lloyd D Jackson Square
* Only runs during the Fall and Winter terms.
- Your luggage must fit either on your lap or under your seat.
- To be guaranteed a ticket, you must purchase one by Wednesday at 4:30 p.m..
- You must show your Watcard to purchase tickets and board the bus.
- The bus does not run during exam time.
- Refunds are only given if the ticket is returned before 4:30 p.m. on the Wednesday BEFORE the bus departs.