University of Waterloo information on COVID-19
- September 24: Updated vaccination requirements
- September 24: Domestic travel can now resume
- September 20: Preparing for a more "normal" winter term
- August 27: Submit your proof of vaccination
The University of Waterloo continues to implement plans and protocols to safely restart campus activities, following public health advice and best practices.
- Undergraduate student information
- Campus Housing information
- Food Services information
- Library information
- All international students must fill in the International Student Travel Plans and Quarantine Form
- Read about health and safety guidance during COVID-19
- Laboratory research ramp up information
- Return to campus training
- Order physical distancing signs for your area
- Learn about how to access buildings and services for employees
Canada's COVID Alert App
- The Government of Canada launched a national, voluntary app that will notify users if they may have been exposed to COVID-19. The app is available for free to Canadians and can be downloaded through the App or Google Play stores.
- The COVID Alert app incorporates exposure notification technology provided by Apple and Google and does not collect personally identifiable information.
- The more people using the COVID Alert app, the more effective this tool will be in helping limit the spread of COVID-19.
- Learn more.
If you have questions about Waterloo's response to the COVID-19 pandemic, please email email@example.com.